Talking about your own funeral may not seem like an optimistic idea on paper. However, if you are a senior citizen, or someone suffering from terminal illness, planning your funeral may be a viable and wise decision in the long run. With professional services, you can actually decide on your Singapore funeral ceremony well in advance, and in this post, we are sharing 5 reasons why you must definitely consider the option.
- Save money. If you work with right funeral service, you can actually save money and spend only what you want. You can decide on the minute details and can choose to get rid of the rituals that you don’t believe in.
- Decide your final adieu. Most of the time, families and immediate friends have no choice but to follow the standard customs for a funeral, which can be avoided. If you want to be cremated, you can mention that, or can choose for burial with no extra services. It is your call and you can decide.
- Reduce financial burden. Unfortunately, funerals can be expensive, and your family often may end up spending more than they have. Instead of making your death a burden for them, you can pre-plan the funeral and ensure that all expenses are taken care of.
- Because your say matters. From hiring morticians for embalming to deciding your dress, casket, memorial, location of burial and so on, with advanced planning, you can actually decide on every aspect related to your death. You don’t have to worry about others planning things when you are gone.
- Let your wishes be known. Work with a reliable funeral service, and they will ensure that your family members and friends are aware of what you wanted after your death. You can even write letters and give those to the funeral service in advance, so that delivery is done upon your death.
Dealing with grief and the loss of a loved one can be hard, and you have to find the best way to reduce pressure on everyone around you, following your death. Talking to a reliable funeral service is the best you can do, and this would also mean that people don’t end up spending more or less than what you expect after you are gone. As unsettling as this may sound, more people are choosing the option, and you should consider this too. Check online for funeral services now!